That is seriously my biggest dilemma right now. My life is pretty good, isn’t it?
I want to blog because I want to, but I’m so tired that I’m having trouble focusing and I want to eat because eating is fun. Not because I’m hungry.
Which is why I weigh five thousand pounds.
Plus, we are having some feed problems with this site which should be fixed soon. (I appreciate your patience!)
A particular topic came up with some good friends of mine over e-mail and I was so shocked to learn the answers, so I’d like to open up the question to all you and I’ve added a few, too. The first question is the question we asked each other, the rest of the questions are simply because I am nosey and want to feel normal.
1. Do you pass gas in front of your spouse/partner?
2. Do you make your bed everyday?
3. Do you floss everyday?
4. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
5. Do you eat when you are not hungry?
6. Is your car always messy?
7. How often do you clean your bathtub and shower?
My answers are -
1. Do you pass gas in front of your spouse/partner? Hell yes. This is the story I told my friends:
I’m like a machine. I didn’t for years and finally after being married for five years, I was like “look….I can’t take it anymore.” He looked at me all perplexed and I LET.IT.OUT. He was mortified at first, but he’s used to it by now and I think I’m in a better mood because of it.
2. Do you make your bed everyday? Yes, even when I’m hungover.
3. Do you floss everyday? Always. Even when I’m drunk.
4. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Ummmm…..yes.
5. Do you eat when you are not hungry? What’s hungry?
6. Is your car always messy? Yes, once I tried for like a day to keep it clean and then I quit trying because it kept getting messy. The end.
7. How often do you clean your bathtub and shower? Well, that’s just way too personal. Who the heck is in charge of these dumb questions, anyway?
Oh right. Me.
It’s a great day to delurk, don’t you think?!
After you finish answering these questions in the comments, maybe you could head over to my sister-in-law’s blog and wish her a Happy Birthday, okay?!
P.S. TELL THE TRUTH. ALRIGHT?