I’m trying so hard to stay on top of my responsibilities before heading out on my trip on Friday but I’m pretty sure that I’m failing miserably and I only think that because the laundry piles are now taking over our house and the piles on the coffee table (ANDALLOVERTHEHOUSEFOREALZ) is enough to make my head spin, but I’m trying, I’m reaaalllly trying.
I have about 10,000 pieces of information to share with you right now, so I’m thinking I’ll do that with bullet points because bullet points are so pretty.
- ooooh, pretty.
- This Friday I’m going to Disney with some rockstar bloggers. I’m not really sure how I got invited but I’m pretty sure I’ll arrive and everyone will look at each other and be like “who invited her?” And the person who invited me will get fired and I’ll have to sleep on the streets in Orlando which is okay with me because the high temperature is 90 and if you know me, you know how much I love 90 degrees. Anyway, I’m going with Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting, Christine at From Dates to Diapers, Megan at Velveteen Mind, Emily from Mommin’ it Up, Oh Amanda,Marsha at Sweatpants Mom, Andrea at Mommy Snacks and Lindsay at Surburban Turmoil.
If you’re interested, you can follow us on twitter. #magicalmoms will be our hashtag. I’m really excited to go and spend the weekend with these people. Without kids. In my own room. By myself. With free food. And maybe even a waffle cone.
Man, I love waffle cones.
- I’m sorry I didn’t do an Idol recap last night. I had dinner with friends and then had to shop for my trip. My budget was $75 but I spent $293.
- I suck at budgets.
- For those that have been in San Francisco, I leave for San Fran on the 7th of May, what is a MUST SEE while I’m there?
- I got a haircut today and got my eyebrows done which is just good news for everyone because the hair was frightening. (the eyebrows were even worse.) In all seriousness, if anyone lives in my area and needs a good hair stylist, you need to give my girl a try.I have been seeing her for three years and she does a great job every single time. I love her. Also, if you go to her and say that I sent you, she’ll give you 10% off. If you’d like to go to her, send me an email and I’ll give you her info. She’s awesome.
- I am actually going to shut my computer down for a few hours and really clean my house and do all of the laundry. I’m hoping that Brian will come home and be so impressed with all of my hard work that he’ll forget about the $293 I spent at Target last night.
- Stephanie helped me shop and she did a great job. Everyone needs a Stephanie.
- EMAIL! Oh my gosh, I am so behind on my emails. Literally, hundreds of emails behind. If you’ve emailed me and I haven’t responded, please be patient. I’m hoping to sort through everything within the next two weeks.But if you’ve emailed me asking me to promote your product for nothing in return, I will not be responding.
- I lost weight this week. Last week I weighed 176.8, this week I weighed in at 174.4, which is a miracle. I love miracles. I also love ice cream and Papa John’s and Miller Lite. Can you see why my weight loss is a miracle?
- Thank you to everyone for your support with the Folding Laundry Print Shop. It’s been so much fun. Don’t forget that tomorrow is the last day where all of the proceeds will be donated to the March of Dimes. So far over $150 has been donated because of the shop. I love that!
- I think I’ve tortured you enough with the randomness. I’m figuring out that bullet points aren’t so pretty after all and too many can be annoying. I’ll remember that next time.
- one more thing.
- Be sure to check back this Friday on a post about how to edit your photos in Picasa and Picnik, it’s even for those who don’t have an interest in photography. You won’t want to miss it!
(whoever did what they did for that Etsy shop for me…well, I just can’t thank you enough, I am so excited), but man, I sure wish you would tell me who you are. Tell me, k? It will be our little secret.)