Oh the joys of life. I can hardly take it. Yesterday morning, I spilled an entire cup of coffee into my purse, it covered my iPhone, checks written out to me, checks I’d written out to others, EVERYTHING. I could have cried. I can remember while driving around with my purse filled with coffee that I wish I had picked something called “bad mood” or “day ruiners.”
Man, did I feel sorry for myself.
But as the day progressed I realized how little that mattered and now today? It doesn’t matter one bit that I spilled that enormous cup of coffee into my purse. (okay, maybe a little, my phone may not be completely recovered. yet.)
Here are my picks for this week. The first two BRING ME JOY because they mean spring is finally here. This past Sunday we walked for our James and Jake. It felt so great to spend the day devoted TO THEM.
I captured some flowers while walking the six miles.
These next two are joy captured. This is Stephanie with Ivy, they were having so much fun together after the walk.
And here is Racecar and I. Now, I did not take the photo, but it’s MY camera and I told my husband to take pictures of us. He’s a crazy kid.
I’ll cherish this forever.
And finally, this brings me joy. All of these people walking for James and Jake. It feels like joy times 30, in case you are wondering.
Now it’s your turn to share! Just a few things before adding your link to Mr. Linky!
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
Happy capturing! Check back here on Friday for a post on editing pictures easily and INEXPENSIVELY.