I’m hearing that many of you struggled with this week’s subject and last week’s subject which is GOOD, in my opinion, because everything good is worth looking for. or something. I could easily say “take a picture of your child’s smile,” but how challenging would that be? I want you to think and open your eyes to this vast and beautiful world that surrounds you.
I also enjoy the subjects I pick because many can be taken in 100 different ways and I like that. Wouldn’t it be boring to visit everyone’s sites and see that we all took the same photo? I think so, too. So, keep rockin’ it and keep taking lots of pictures. BIG TIP: Take lots of pictures.
Wait, did I just say that?
I take approximately 2,500 pictures A MONTH, last month I took 6,000. Practice makes perfect. Take your camera everywhere and if you feel compelled to take a shot…TAKE IT. Several times.
Okay, let’s get going. This week’s subject was letters and man, did this one get the wheels in my head turning! Up until this morning I had NOTHING. No shots and no ideas. So, I grabbed my coffee and drove around and I found some things that I am quite pleased with.
We have an abundance of these big x’s (and r’s) around here:
And we all have these “t” intersections, don’t we?
Little letters. Big purpose.
And finally. What’s for dinner? I’m hungry.
Yes. It WAS delicious. Thankyouverymuch.
Now it’s YOUR turn to share your shots! And if you didn’t get any and you’re now getting ideas after seeing everyone’s shots, get out there and take some pictures and link up. It’s never too late, my friends.
Just a few things to keep in mind:
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.