This week should have been a lot of fun for me with rustic being our subject for You Capture, but I put it off and then the weather was cold and then I’d put it off again and then it would rain and then I put it off again and then I finally said “screw it” this cabinet in my kitchen is rustic.
And it is, isn’t it?
But then tonight, Brian and I took the kids out for dinner and shoe shopping (for me!), which is rare (the dinner out on a school night) and since we were already out driving around and the fact that the sky was blue and the sun was brilliant, well, I was encouraged to drive around a bit to take some photos. And I’m so glad I did.
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback!
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.