This week’s theme was fun.
Did you have fun with this theme? I honestly pictured myself taking pictures of my kids having fun while riding bikes or putting cereal bowls on top of their heads, but instead I am going to share pictures of something that was fun for me to do. The actual act of taking these pictures was fun for me.
My niece, her husband and their new baby came to visit this past weekend, so I just had to take pictures of the baby’s squishy-ness and of these new parents.
And yes, this does mean I am a great aunt. (letsnottalkaboutit,k?)
And here’s a fun shot of the kids because I can not resist them.
Yesterday, they spent five hours away from each other and once they were reunited, they were the best of friends and extra silly. So silly that when they were getting ready to go to the store, they decided to trade jackets and accessories.
Dad did not allow the switch to take place in public.
Now it’s time to share your shots! I can’t wait to see the fun you captured!
But first, just a few things to keep in mind:
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback!
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.