Did you have a good time capturing spring this week? I know many of us had some difficulty since it snowed over much of the country this week. I’m guessing we’ll see some awesome snow shots this week, I can’t wait.
During this time of year, I just watch trees, every single day. I watch how they transform, I even started taking a picture of a particular tree of mine every week starting a few weeks ago just so I could monitor it’s progress. I can’t wait to see the photos side by side.
So, it’s no surprise that I chose these images for this weeks subject:
I just can’t fathom that these little tiny, freaky looking buds (look at them close up and really examine their texture!) will soon be beautiful green leaves. I love it.
Now it’s your turn! But first, just a few things to keep in mind:
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback!
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
Next week’s challenge is fun.
So, go forth and capture…and have fun.