I’m quite excited to see what everyone came up with for this week’s You Capture challenge.
There are many definitions of expression, I chose this definition when I took photos of the trees we planted in memory of James and Jake: a mode, means, or use of significant representation or symbolism.
And I feel very good about the outcome:
The trees bloom for such a short period of time each year, I wanted to make sure to grab a few shots of their blossoms since this is the first year they have bloomed after we planted them. Each day, Ariel and I “ooh and ah” over their beauty. They are simply beautiful. (these beautiful trees are lollipop crapabbles, the greatest tree in the entire universe. If you ever plant one, you MUST tell me. My sister is planting two in memory of James and Jake and I just know she’ll get so much joy out of these beauties!)
Now it’s your turn to share. But first, a few very important details:
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
Get out there and have fun!