I love this week’s challenge. I had fully intended to capture every aspect of the word “sweet” but apparently when I have something sweet in my hands, my only focus is to eat it.
As quickly as possible.
So, I give you these three shots.
Here are my babies. They were sitting up here together for so long, I was mowing the lawn and had to run inside to get my camera. I love it.
And I love this shot. I love the way Racecar adores his sister. The way he is so sweetly smiling at her, admiring her. And I love his sweet bedhead and that he is wearing his Team James and Jake shirt. (he picked it out.) The two sat out in these chairs enjoying the wonderful weather playing cards as I spent time working in the garden. I stripped off my dirt covered gloves and ran in to get the camera. They are so sweet.
And here is Erin. So sweetly pregnant, due in July. I had a photo shoot with her tonight, I CAN’T WAIT to share more shots from the shoot with you later this week. She’s a dream to photograph.
She cherishes her pregnancy. I love that.
Now it’s your turn to share you sweetness with the rest of us!
But don’t forget this very important information:
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
Get those cameras out and capture some of the sacred moments with your loved ones. Enjoy.