oooooh, doggy, this challenge was a tricky one, wasn’t it? I am very excited to see how everyone interpreted “feel.” When I thought of this challenge, I had no ideas as to what I would do, but I knew that I could not wait to see what everyone captured.
Don’t worry, next week’s challenge is much, much easier.
I honestly could not think of anything until tonight. Brian and I were painting the office, so we let the kids do their own thing to keep themselves busy. They both busied themselves with computers. So, I took pictures of their hands, feeling their own way around their little virtual world.
When looking at these photos, I feel like I can actual feel the mouse and the track point on my own fingertips.
And of course, I am smitten with their cute little fingers.
Now it’s your turn to share! Remember, there are NO WRONG INTERPRETATIONS! This challenge is about YOUR creativity.
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
So easy. So fun! Am I right or am I right?