Wasn’t this week easier than last week’s? Of course it was, we are surrounded by nature. Admittedly, I never got out and went for a photo walk like I was planning to do, but that’s okay. I have to settle for the shots I took in my front yard and my Mom’s backyard.
ahhh…the delicate peony. My Mom has so many beautiful peonies all over her yard. Makes me wonder why I don’t have any? Note to self: steal peonies from Mom’s house plant peonies in yard.
This one looks like a pink peony pillow, don’t you think?
And we go from peonies in my Mom’s yard, to fungus in mine. so not fair.
Now it’s your turn. But first, the deets:
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
Happy capturing, friends.