I am not going to lie to you. I completely forgot what the challenge was for this week, but luckily, I took something like 900 photos this past week (no exaggeration) so I had plenty to choose from. The only shots I don’t have are of food which is probably because I ate tons of it rather than took pictures of it. My scale tells me I should have done it the other way around.
Oh, well. What the heck does my stupid scale know, man?
But then on Monday I went to the doctor and had to stand on their scale and then I got in a fist fight with that scale for calling me out in front of everyone. Including my husband. Tough times.
Anyway, enough of my make-believe-I-fight-with-scales life. How about some photos for you! I decided to create collages for you because I have lots of photos to choose from!
My brothers are identical twins, both Majors in the Army, they were in town this past weekend to receive an award, it was an AWESOME weekend. We don’t get to see them much.
And then kids. Well, kids are FUN on the Fourth of July!
That baby with the flag is my nephew. We are best friends.
So now it’s your turn, but first, some of you are signing Mr. Linky which is beautiful and awesome but you’re not linking back to You Capture which is NOT beautiful and awesome. So, if you are new here…just a quick run through of the directions (below) would be very much appreciated, k? I will be deleting links for those that aren’t complying this week which is annoying because deleting links is annoying.
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
SHAPES! (to be linked up on NEXT Thursday’s post – July 16th)
Happy Capturing, Friends!