I particularly loved this week because I could shoot anything I wanted and although I never had a chance to head out and take photos like I wanted, I did get to take photos of Erin’s baby and her family and that fed my soul quite nicely.
I really enjoyed taking photos of Erin and the baby, so beautiful, so powerful, so sweet.
Here are a few of my shots:
The other set is a sneak peek of my new skirt that an amazing Etsy shop owner sent me to wear to Blogher, I’ll give you more details on it later, but it’s AMAZING. In the photo, you can see my toes. I realized recently how much I despise my toes, so the fact that they are making an appearance on my blog is my bravery showing. (and also proves I should take more photos.)
And then my girl, my beautiful six and a half year old. She inspires me and tonight she called me cute.
Now it’s your turn but please read through these really important guidelines first!
Some of you are signing Mr. Linky which is beautiful and awesome but you’re not linking back to You Capture which is NOT beautiful and awesome. So, if you are new here…just a quick run through of the directions (below) would be very much appreciated, k? I will be deleting links for those that aren’t complying this week which is annoying because deleting links is annoying.
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
Thanks, I love you, bye.