Alright, so I need to cut to the chase with this week’s You Capture. I’m so tired and my computer is running soooooo slow and the two combined are making for a very frustrating experience. I click on Firefox to open a window and then it takes 2 minutes to load, I close my eyes while I wait and then I fall asleep and drool slides down my chin, this has happened 429 times in the past hour.
You can see why it’s taken me so long to get this post up.
It’s not my fault.
So, here are my shots.
The next two are my precious babies. We have been trying to go for walks as a family as a way for us to connect and unplug and get some exercise, it’s been totally enjoyable.
They are totally best friends, even though Ariel refuses to admit it. How could they not be when they’re less than a year apart?
Let’s see your shots!
Da rules! Da rules!
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
I will be deleting links for those that aren’t complying, which is annoying because deleting links is annoying.
Thanks, I love you, bye.
YOU. Oh yes, take pictures of YOU. In the mirror, in a window, a self timer, however you want, spoil yourself with your camera, don’t be shy and think of it as a gift to your children and great grandchildren…and us!
P.S. We ALL hate having our own photos taken…it’s not just you. So let’s do this together!