I loves me some photographer’s choice. I am most excited about your results this week.
I have a lot of pictures to show this week, a wide variety. Some of them I am actually really, really nervous about because they are pictures I took of me. I KNOW! I stood in the mirror and made myself take pictures of me. (the horror, I am so serious.) I’m showing you not because I think I look all stunning, because, um…THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE, I’m showing you to encourage you to get in front of the camera instead of behind it every once in awhile. Your children, their children and their children will thank you. I promise.
And yes, this will be a challenge coming up. I can promise you that.
Anyway, here are my picks for this week.
Let me get the ones of me out of the way. I am seriously CRINGING that I am doing this. I may lose sleep over this decision.
WHOA. THAT IS LARGE.
And I like this one because, well, THERE IS NO BIG FACE FOR YOU TO LOOK AT. And of course it shows my favorite jewelry.
We’ve been spending a ton of time at my Mom’s house since my whole family is in town, these were taken there:
And this is my niece. She has the softest voice and the best facial expressions and her hair is so wonderfully curly. She and I are best friends.
And then I had a photo shoot this past week and here is one of my favorite shots:
That’s it from me, man!
Now it’s your turn.
BUT FIRST, CHECK THESE ‘RULES’ OUT, K?
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
3. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
4. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
5. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
There are two choices for next week. You can do one or the other, or both. It’s up to you.
Independence Day & food.
I hope my friends in the United States have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July. Wishing you so much fun as your celebrate the freedom of our great country!