I’m just going to say it. I think photographing food is HARD. I mean, it’s easy to just take pictures of food, but to take them so they are interesting to others, besides to those people who are starving to death, it’s not easy.
Also, I’m in a hotel right now and my battery is about to die and I could plug in my laptop but then I’d have to crawl underneath the desk to plug in my computer and well, I just don’t want to get on the hotel floor. You understand, right?
(Dear Hotels, please place extra outlets by the beds, kthanksbye.)
So, here are my shots. Celery and my fifty trillion dollar lunch today at the airport.
I’m not going to lie to you. That pizza was good. Real good.
So, I’m excited to see your photos of food, but I’ll need to do it on a full stomach, otherwise I’ll become very grouchy.
It’s your turn to share! Please read the rules, friends!
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
4. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
5. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
6. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
I will be deleting links for those that aren’t complying, which is annoying because deleting links is annoying.
Now this one is going to be a little bit of a hunt, or at least it could be, but it’s a good one, ready?