This week flew right past me. We went out of town and the two nights since we’ve arrived home, we were gone both nights, all the while without my camera.
So, when I realized that tonight was You Capture, I thought, uh-oh, I may be in trouble.
Luckily, I took plenty of photos while away this weekend and fell in love with this butterfly. We were best friends.
I see this photo and I wish I could tell you if it was landing or taking off or just sitting and moving it’s wings, but I guess it doesn’t matter, beautiful, nonetheless.
P.S. I was SO PROUD that so many of you participated in last week’s challenge – You – you all did amazing!
It is your turn!
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
4. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
5. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
6. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
I will be deleting links for those that aren’t complying, which is annoying because deleting links is annoying.