Hi friends. I am almost too tired to write this post. My kids started school today and I was up way too much throughout the night, tossing and turning and then up way too early this morning and now I am exhausted. (by the way, if I ever do not post You Capture on Wednesday night, it will be up on Thursday morning, I promise.)
PEACE. I hope you all felt peace while photographing PEACE this week.
I did. I took my kids to the park and sat underneath a tree and looked up and peace was staring at me, it was like it was being served to me on a platter.
These images, my children’s laughter in the background and the most gentle breeze. Perfect peace.
It’s not much, but it’s my peace.
I can’t wait to see yours, it’s your turn to share. But first, the doggone rules.
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
4. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
5. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
6. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
I will be deleting links for those that aren’t complying, which is annoying because deleting links is annoying.