Personally, I love this week’s challenge because I’m hoping to be able to “meet” many of you, but I also love it because I hope you caught something that you typically would not have…YOU, in front of the camera.
However, I’m also a little weary thinking that some of you won’t participate because you just don’t realize how beautiful you are – we are our own worst critic when it comes to looks, it’s annoying and disheartening, but it’s true.
Here are my shots. And just for clarification, these shots make me uncomfortable, having my photo appear for people to see is not easy, but here you go. And the shot with the flower, no, I do not think I’m a flower, my foot is underneath it. SEE IT?
It is your turn!
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
4. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
5. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
6. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
I will be deleting links for those that aren’t complying, which is annoying because deleting links is annoying.