Oh, sweet happiness. I hope you all had a wonderful week capturing something as wonderful as HAPPINESS. I may as well have given you the challenge to eat cupcakes all day and everyday because capturing happiness is wonderful and joyous. Just like eating cupcakes.
Last week we had a record number of participants for the challenge which is awesome! I love to watch these numbers grow knowing that with each number is a new person getting out their camera and capturing LIFE!
Welcome newcomers! And hello old friends!
Here are my shots.
Of course, my beloveds, my kids.
They ARE happiness and they bring us so much happiness. SO MUCH.
I love the color orange right now and I love flowers, so this flower…filled me with happiness. I’m seriously considering ordering it as a 14×14 canvas gallery wrap and placing it above my fireplace. What a reminder of life and beauty that would be every time I looked at it! (of course, I will be toning down the orange a notch because there is such a thing as TOO MUCH ORANGE.)
This weekend I got to capture the epitome of happiness as I did a photo shoot with Crooked Eyebrow at 38 weeks into her pregnancy. This pregnancy that she has wanted for years, this baby is loved.
Of course, I should be showing you pictures from my ultrasound on Monday because OHMYGOD that is happiness but ME NO HOW TO WORK SCANNER.
Now it’s your turn to share!
Da rules! Da rules!
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
4. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
5. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
6. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
I will be deleting links for those that aren’t complying, which is annoying because deleting links is annoying.
The feeling of Fall.
I realize that most of us aren’t quite experiencing the leaves changing or the obvious, visible signs of fall right now that nature has to offer, so I want you to capture THE FEELING of fall. Apple pies, candles burning, foggy mornings…it’s up to you. There are no wrong answers! (Another “fall” challenge is forthcoming!)
Happy, Happy Capturing!