Thank you all so much for your patience on You Capture this week, this week has been a whirlwind and the total craziness of our schedule actually begins today, yesterday I was just preparing for it, which left me exhausted. And in bed at 9:30.
Anyway. Old signs, huh? How did you do? Whoever thought of this week’s challenge been have been inspired by something, right? And this is true, I was inspired by driving through my town and seeing old store front signs that have been in existence for many, many years. I had BIG PLANS to allow myself the time for a photo walk to take appropriate photos but then you know, I was in Minnesota, I was suffering from morning sickness, fatigue, laziness and then my Grandpa died, so you know, SIX MILLION EXCUSES.
Fortunately, I took some while in Minneapolis, which is a good thing because otherwise I would be showing you pictures of nothing right now…how boring.
Not riveting, but really, how riveting could old signs be, right?
So now, it’s your turn! (I can’t wait to see what you captured this week!)
But first…………THE RULES…
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
4. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
5. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
6. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
I will be deleting links for those that aren’t complying, which is annoying because deleting links is annoying.
Photograph something (or multiple things) that you have never photographed before…the world is your oyster.