I’m pretty sure you can expect You Capture to just appear on Thursday mornings now (which was my original intention anyway) seeing as how I can’t keep my eyes open past 8:30 in the evening. I could potentially schedule the post to make sure they show up on Wednesday evenings, but that would require planning. And effort.
So, this week I asked you to capture something you have never captured before. That was pretty hard, especially for those of us who take 2,000 pictures a month. I have even been known to take photos of air vents in my home. Man, I must have been so bored.
Here is what I have for you today.
First…eggs. I’m pretty sure I have never taken a photo of eggs, because why would I? Right? I love how gray this photo is. Also, I always get confused between grey and gray. I’m seeing now that it’s grAy.
Here’s a picture of my twin brothers. I have taken pictures of them before, however, this moment was very somber and poignant at my grandfather’s funeral, I love this photo. And let’s be honest, I have never taken a photo of my brothers in a cemetery. (I always have trouble with cemetery. Is it cemetery or is it cemetary? Now I’m seeing that it’s cemetEry.)
And here is a picture of this power-utility-tower-thingy. I know I have never captured some of these.
It’s your turn, friends! Remember:
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
4. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
5. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
6. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
I will be deleting links for those that aren’t complying, which is annoying because deleting links is annoying.
Macro. Get up close to the object.