Did you do it? Did you get up close and see the finer details of things?
I hope so.
I only have one photo to share. I completely blame my pregnancy for zapping all of my creative juices from me. Which is okay, I just don’t seem to mind.
But I did get one.
This is a zinnia. I pulled up my zinnias from the summer to make room for mums. This was a bud waiting to bloom. Isn’t it beautiful?
Did you have fun with this one? I hope so. If you have a camera with high enough mega-pixels, maybe you didn’t have to take the photo so closely and you could just crop the excess of the photo off to get closer. It’s a great trick, a great way to get in close!
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
4. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
5. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
6. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
I will be deleting links for those that aren’t complying, which is annoying because deleting links is annoying.
Happiness. (which could be a duplicate challenge, but I don’t think it is, but really…it’s happiness. Who really cares, right?)