Hi friends! I hope you had a great week! We actually traveled over the weekend and came back feeling refreshed, it was very much needed.
Back at home, we’ve had very little sunshine, maybe none at all except a few rays today, getting inspired to take photos in the cloud covered days sure is difficult. I took advantage of the sun peaking through the clouds today with a walk in one of my favorite parks. I then treated my sweeties to some Halloween Sweetness.
(I apparently liked red AND rounded corners this week!)
I can’t get over how much we are enjoying fall this year, makes me sad that it’s coming to a close. (makes me sadder that winter is coming. boooooo!)
Now it’s your turn to share! REMEMBER: Everyone who participates in this week’s You Capture will be entered to win a $35 Snapfish gift certificate! In order to be included in the drawing, you MUST have your entry (linked up in Mr. Linky) in by Thursday, October 30th at 9:00 pm CST. The winner will be announced during next week’s You Capture post!
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
4. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
5. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
6. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
Whatever you want! I initially thought I would do a spooky theme, but I realize that not everyone participates in Halloween festivities, so how about we make next week’s You Capture a FREE FOR ALL! Get creative on YOUR terms! I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Happy Halloween!