Yesterday I was pretty disappointed that I chose technology as this week’s challenge. But this morning I took the photo and I’m not so unhappy with my choice anymore. I like the shot and I appreciate that something so overlooked on a daily basis now looks a little bit like art to me.
(it’s okay that I didn’t polish it up for you, right?)
Now, it’s your turn to share!
Here’s a refresher on the rules:
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
4. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
5. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
6. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
Autumn. Share that beauty that surrounds you right now and remember, think outside of the box, get creative, change your perspective, get in close, etc! I encourage you to get in your car and drive around and capture something that is new to you!
GIVEAWAY! For all participants in next week’s challenge, you’ll be entered to win a $35 gift certificate to Snapfish!