Oh food, sweet, beautiful , delicious, usually fattening, glorious food.
I didn’t realize how much I wrote about and tweet about food until this past week and man, I really do like food, don’t I? But how can I not? It’s SO DELICIOUS.
On the photography front, I have been working very hard over the past year on not just photographing food but using the natural light in my kitchen (even at night time) which has not been easy. I’m still working on it but I feel like I’m getting better.
I’ve been baking like crazy this past week, I’ve made 19 trays of cinnamon rolls, peanut butter bars and pumpkin cheesecake, just since Friday…much, much, more tomorrow.
The sweet ingredients…
oh yeah, baby.
buh buh buh buh buh
And the pumpkin cheesecake before it heads into the oven, which is where it’s at this very minute!
Now’s it’s your turn to share!
But first, the rules and look! An official You Capture page! YAY!
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here).
4. Make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
5. The goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative, don’t use photos from your archives, you’re missing the point, if you do. Challenge yourself!
6. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
7. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
Tell us a story, using photos about what makes you happy.
Happy Capturing! Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Eating!