So…how did it go? Admittedly, I am fascinated with what you all have captured this week, I can’t wait to see.
I was a little on the boring side. It’s okay, I can admit, but I took so many other photos this week, despite being sick, that I’m not going to get upset with myself about it.
This photo is my kitchen on Saturday morning after I started to feel a little better. This was after I had cleaned for a little while (read: a LONG TIME.) A mama being sick sure does take it’s toll on the house, doesn’t it?
And this was my view a few minutes ago. I have been having some ligament pain, so I’m half laying down and half sitting up, it’s most comfortable sometimes. I had just clicked on Crooked Eyebrow‘s site because she put a picture up that I took of her and this was the photo I took. Crooked Eyebrow’s blog AND my belly!
Your turn. BUT PLEASE…PLEASE… read the directions. Last week there were many people that did not follow the directions and it was not fun for me. Just take a second and read through, please. Thanks!
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here) and please make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
4. Try your hardest not to reuse a picture from your archives, the goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative! Challenge yourself!
5. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
6. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.