So…what’s new with you? Nothing much here. Look, I’m sorry I picked such a crappy subject this past week, who knew the sun would be SO ELUSIVE. Even right now, the sky is dull and it’s raining and it’s looked this way now since well, Sunday, maybe?
But I’m annoyed because last week…the sun did come out! But I did not take out my camera because I AM A PROCRASTINATOR.
But I was busy while the sun was out…I was making cinnamon rolls!
And eating them!
(no pictures of that because of the sticky.)
And I took pictures of my sister who is 36 weeks pregnant!
and her kids!
And I went shopping!
And Look! It’s Stephanie and I!
(wondering if you guys are distracted, yet…)
What I’m trying to say is that this is the only picture I have of the sun and it’s shining on my morning coffee and well, it may not be exciting to you but coffee is awesome.
So, yeah. WHATEVER. Better luck next week.
Now it’s your turn to share! But first…THE RULES. *please read – REVISIONS HAVE BEEN MADE.*
1. You can join in on this challenge at any time! We welcome & love new participants.
2. ONLY SIGN MR. LINKY IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE.
3. Please make sure you are linking directly to your specific You Capture post in Mr. Linky (and not just your site, for instructions, go here).
4. Make sure you are linking back to this challenge in your post. If you don’t abide by this, your link will be removed. (I know, I’m so mean.)
5. The goal of You Capture is to get you moving with your camera, get creative, don’t use photos from your archives, you’re missing the point, if you do. Challenge yourself!
6. Do your best to visit the other participants’ site – everyone loves the traffic, the comments and the feedback (not just you!)
7. And finally, post as many pictures as you want on your post.
I can’t help but do this challenge again because it’s so heavily on my mind:
Happy Capturing! (and eating.)