Hi friends. My mind is in about 23 different places right now. Eli is at his Grandma’s house and I’m alone with a giant to-do list, but most of it is awesome, so I don’t even care.
Something about me…I’m an expert omelet maker. Truly, I am. I just had a cheese omelet and it was to die for. I’m wondering if I should do an omelet tutorial for this here blog. Would that be fun and exciting or dull and dumb?
I have a few things to share with you, so bear with me:
1. I offer limited advertising space over there in my sidebar. Right now, if you’d like to have an ad placed here, I am donating 100% of the proceeds of the ad to Team James and Jake and the March of Dimes. The ad is 150×150 and is good from now through May 31st. You can email me (foldinglaundry (at) gmail dot com for rates. (they’re cheap. Promise.) (also, a post about all of these vendors who took advantage of this special!)
2. Clickin’ Moms is having a 40% off their lifetime memberships which is a gigantic discount! Enter GROUPBUY to receive the discount at checkout. TODAY, TODAY, TODAY is the final day for this offer. I love Clickin’ Moms.
3. Have you become a fan of the Vicks page? I’m not just saying this because they’ve paid me to write about them, I sincerely mean it when I say that they do a great job of interacting with the public. Also, I know spring is almost here but Anna just got over the worst sinus infection I have ever seen anyone have and without Vicks? She would not have slept. No doubt about it. So, you know, be prepared.
4. If you live in Northwest Indiana or know someone who does, I am running a really cool promotion with Beth Fletcher Photography. If you book a session (or buy a gift certificate for someone for a session … $150.00) the entire session fee amount will be donated to the March of Dimes. This offer is good through the end of this weekend, 4/17/11.
5. Finally, last but not least. I am working on a really fun and special project right now. I’m going to announce the details on Sunday, so please check back. I am so excited. (hint: photography. Anthropologie.)
Alright, friends. I have to run to Target, work and be sure to take a nap in this quiet, quiet house before the kids come home.
Thanks for all of your love and support this week! I wish you an amazing weekend!